Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dream plan

Last Monday I visited my friend at her workplace. She has been working there since we graduated (6-7 years? she sticked with that while I have changed more than 5 jobs)She is leaving this job to London..to start new life after the break-up before getting married in about 4 months.

I sat in her office and started talking, " June, I wanted to buy a land in Chiangrai or Chiangmai. Imagine, my strawberry field and watermelon. I would hire local people so they would have a job and I would have a little small community. I would live with them and I thought that was what I want to do. I was not talking about church planting but I could show them God is love. I was not going to talk about God like crazy people try to force them to believe in God. I would live my life as God has designed for me and they would ask who is God. But I had no money..I might go to Australia, to study then work and save some money to buy a land when I turn to 50-60, I'd rather die in my motherland"

June put her hands on my cheeks gently said, " Wake up"

Mom said, " I'd go first if you don't have someone with you when I'm gone you better start thinking now..."

So, I've planned to be single too. Not really, I am just happy and comfortable about it if I find someone, of course...I will but right now, to be satisfied with God each day..is what I really want and I will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment