Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Be thankful

This is how I overcome difficulties each day. With God's help, of course. I continue to wait, sit, pray and listen to the silence and to the reality within the silence.

Thank you God for today. I give thanks with a grateful heart. Put faith in God and you will get through it if you persevere.

I had pleanty of problems, not financial but with people. Those verses in the bible, repeatitive prayers. God saved me.

I had a problem, financially and I did put deposit, my faith, in my account soooo...if you've been there before, you know what I mean.

Now that I have problems I know that nothing can ever get me down again. why? Because the strength I need, it doesn't come from me. It comes from God.

Pray without ceasing, like non-stop even silently. It gives me hope. It really does.

Be thankful for everything and everyone. Good or bad, doesn't matter.

I'm just thankful for everything, anything and nothing.

Let's pray and let God be God.

Special thanks:
To ssfchmd, for encouragement and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment