Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas #1 : Life after a break-up

This sounds paradoxical:)

My first break-up was a very painful one, on the other hand, it was the very best that happened to me.

My past passion is dead now let it rest in peace. 5 days before Christmas. It didn't take me long to figure it out what was it all about. Praise God for a brand new start. Tonight, it was God knocking at my door saying, "Hello, can I come in?" and I had two choices. 1) Tell him to go away because I wanted to be alone or 2) Let him in and savation is forever mine. (Revelation 3:20)

I am being patient with myself. This sounds strange to me. The heartbreak always heals after a while and I am giving myself time. Sadness will go away actually it's gone because I am not depressed. I know I am not because if I am, I won't be able to write things down as I am doing it now. I shouldn't think about what happened. I do everything that take my mind off the negative feelings.
I am giving myself-esteem a boost. I sleep a lot, I eat healthy and excercise. Man, I do love myself. And God loves me. That's all I can remember.

This is a relationship that lasts forever--with God. In Him alone, I always find hope. Believe me, this the greatest gift of all.

Jesus rocks my world this Christmas (again)

Amen to that.

1 comment: