Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

Dear Melbourne,

It’s been a great year for me and my spiritual journey (I know it’s going to be a long one)

Q: why Melbourne?
A:Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how I grow.

I know now that nothing can ever get me down again because my God is not a poor workman. He saved me. He made life hard or it’s already hard I don’t know but to be sure He wants me to know that He will help…

Difficulties are growth stimulators.

God is the strength that keeps me walking. His unconditional love has no limits. I’ve learned to reckon with God every moment and let Him be my source of direction and inspiration.

I am called to be satisfied exclusively with Him. He wants me not to look at things I want. He wants me to keep looking upon Him. He wants me to be content so I would be able to experience the love that exemplifies my relationship with Him and this is perfect love.

He wants me to know that He loves me. He is almighty. I believe and am satisfied.

Thank you Melbourne, I haven’t had enough of you yet and praise to be God. I am doubled grateful.

Happy New (joys)Year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment