Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new Adventure

I am leaving for DTS in Perth tomorrow. I need to write this, at least, to remind myself of what God has done in my life so far.

He is wonderful.
He is amazing.
He is faithful.
He hears my cry.
He comforts me.
He is good all the time.
He is caring.
He understands.
He is Father.
He is a friend.
He loves me.
He blesses me.
He is everything.

He means so much to me. I am nothing without Him. It feels really good to be able to release everything in the past, yesterday included (for better or worse moments are left where it belongs)

I choose to stay here and now.

I am not my own since I have given my whole life to God, with all I have, yes, broken pieces too! He loves it, seriously!

If we were married ( He and me), it did get really better and better.

IT DOES GET BETTER.
GOD AND I.
STATUS : IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Grace be with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment