Friday, September 14, 2012

Hope can be restored

Not succeed today--try again tomorrow! 

Maybe it's the third, the fourth, the fifth...time you try, who cares? God has given me many chances, a lot of opportunity and I have tried ton of new things, traveled to many cities in the world and many more to come. I seem to enjoy it a lot, too! and I am grateful. 

God knows my inner thoughts so I don't have to hide anything. People my age are feeling stuck, not everyone, but especially my friends. They are longing for something to fulfill them. Something that can satisfy their souls, somethings last forever. Some know Who can fill their cups, some don't. But the invitation is freely given. It is given to all of us. The invitation to the kingdom of God-for those who seek, they will find. I love sharing God's love and what He has done in my life, I also love hearing what God has done in other people's lives too! Without Him, I am just a dead body walking. 

If you experience any kind of loss, and feel hopeless. You are not alone. I lost almost everything the past few years. I am starting right where I used to start again and it's okay. Never give up. 

Hope can be restored. 

Come back to the place of safety
All you prisoners who still have hope!
I promise this very day
that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles. -Zechariah 9:12

It can be renewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment