Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Led by the Holy Spirit

I am transitioning and things are going well than I expected. The Holy Spirit ministered to me through a friend of mine before I returning home and this is how it went and still goes.
At the end of Friday night meeting, I was worshiping, facing down, my friend started to speak in tongue while he was praying and patting on my back. I felt the Holy Spirit moved and it was comforting like He was  saying to me that "It's going to be okay" After the meeting, my friend told me that he felt God speaking to him to pray for me and prayed in spirit that's it's going to be okay! 


I love the work of the Holy Spirit, you don't need to speak in the same language. My friend is Korean, by the way.


I am ridiculously happy, enjoying the city of Angel, of course this is Bangkok! God keeps surprising me since I landed and the fact that I thought I couldn't live in Bangkok anymore was not true. I am so in love with God  
and it doesn't matter where I am or go. I just love to be in His presence and I greatly desire to go and be with Christ but He has not done with me yet so I still have to live and trust that my life and my journey with Jesus will bring glory and honor to God.
I live to bring praise to Him and the Holy Spirit always helps me when I don't know what to do. 


Little Miss Sunshine:)














(Reflecting on Philippians 1 and my life after re-entry)

No comments:

Post a Comment