Sunday, August 29, 2010

All I can do is...wait

August 30th, here I am again, just got back in Thailand after my 24-week in Melbourne. I am planning to return to Melbourne in 2-3 months, meanwhile, I have no idea what my life will be like during 12 weeks in Thailand.

It's like a miracle. It seems impossible how do I live without having a job. It's hard to tell..but it doesn't scare me much as before. It doesn't mean that I encourage myself to do nothing, in fact, I encourage myself to have more faith. I remember His grace and love for me. He is the God who provides. I can only bring praise and rejoice. In my twenties, He redeemed my soul from the battle, the struggle within. "No pain, no gain"..something like that....

He has given me so much! I got baptized 6 years ago and someone gave me these verses, Joshua 1:8-9 (New International Version)
8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Rome wasn't built in a day. A heart to be transformed takes courage and time. To become a couselor seems to take forever. 6 months passed but 2 more years to go....

It will finish in no time, hopefully.

Step by step..
Each day is a gift..
One day at a time...

My God is big, full of compassion and mercy.

Give me eyes to see your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment