Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Melbourne, God, and stuffs # 1

March 2010

Faith vs Fear

"God is in control" How many times I have to repeat it?

Do you try to control things because you are afraid that if you don’t have control bad things will happen, or good things won’t happen? What is driving your actions?
What are you afraid of? Fear will cause you to be discouraged.(Yet, I still fear)Faith encourages you to move forward.(sometimes, I just choose not to)

I accept that I fear, I let it in and I let it go. I observe my feelings..until something wonderful happens. It does happen!

I shall fear no more for I saw yesterday and love today. God is the one.

No fear in love..
I have abundant to give..
And..I will continue to do so..

I rely on God and the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment