Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Melbourne, God, and stuffs # 2

"Relying on God"

Week 12 : Another lesson learned.

I let go of wanting what isn't here now. Stepping out of comfort zone is challenging. I'm being stretched to place where I have never known. Who comforts me? God does. Through these years, now that I'm not surprised why things happen, about hardship that beyond my ability to endure. Living in a foreign country is exciting, yet frustrating for the first few weeks. The adjustment is part of living in a foreign country. God bless me. He provides everything.

Friday 28 May 10
12:51am

E- 3
P- 1
H- 6
F- 8

Yes, I monitored myself, not only today but I have been doing this for years. I sank into the great depression last year. With emotional pain, the only key is love and support from love ones. "Nothing taught me more about the love of my father and my friends than my own depression"

How to cope with it?
1> Besides love, focus on diet (avoid sugar), sleep, and exercise.

2> Switching negative to positive. It will go away, nothing stays the same forever. This too, shall pass.

3> Have faith.

The most powerful force is the desire to get well. If you don't want to get better. No one or even God can't force you. I guess this is why most people are trapped in their depression. They would probaly want to get out but somehow staying in depression made them feel safer, later on if they stayed long enough. It'd give them the feeling that they felt better to stay there than getting out to face anything and everything in the world. Depression became real.

4> Acceptance. The road is not meant to be easy. Life is difficult.

1 comment:

  1. good to see you writing again, sis. :) keep it coming! it's nice to hear your thoughts and how you're doing. :)

    love you mucho!

    ReplyDelete